The Innovation Park clients and team are thankful for the generosity of the following:
The Judd Leighton Foundation
- for their generous gift of providing the first facility at IPND. A lifelong South Bend resident, Judd Leighton's vision and generosity has inspired countless individuals to pursue meaningful initiatives in their communities and provided essential funding to innovative medical facilities and educational institutions in South Bend, Chicago and the Mayo Clinic.
The Greg Fisher Family
- for the Fisher Family Café, a popular gathering space for clients to meet and collaborate. Greg Fisher is the CEO of Fisher/Unitech, which provides IT solutions to streamline the product design and development process.
Mark and Karen Hill
- whose contribution initiated the Student Analyst Program. Their firm, Collina Ventures, is a private investment firm focused on supporting high-tech entrepreneurs and their companies in Indiana.
John A. Lynch, M.D.
- whose Endowment for Excellence initiates and sustains programs to support students and faculty in the areas of entrepreneurship, innovation and commercialization.
Department of Finance, University of Notre Dame
- whose Center of Excellence endowment gift supports the ongoing operations of Innovation Park.
Chris and Beth Kemph
- whose generous gift helped initiate active engagement of university and regional resources in new venture development.
Tom and Laura Woodward
- whose generosity supports the Greenhouse commercialization program, providing key resources to aspiring entrepreneurs at critical stages of venture development.